POLICY REGARDING PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT POLICY
The personal data of the user are used by Barros & Matias S.A. - Avenida da Estação, 10; Zona Industrial de Oiã; 3770-068 Oiã; Portugal, which is the holder for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
AIMS AND MODALITY OF DATA
1) We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Paper (registration forms, order forms, etc.);
- Informatics (management software, accounting, etc.);
with the following purposes:
- provision of the services requested by the Customer or available on portals managed by (personnel selection, newsletter, informative material, complimentary material) and conclusion of the contract to which the interested party belongs;
- administrative and accounting purposes related to service contracts.
Any refusal to allow the processing of data implies the impossibility of using the service requested by the user.
Subject to explicit denial by the party concerned, the user's data will also be processed for the following purposes:
- sending of proposals and commercial communications by e-mail or SMS, by both Barros & Matias S.A. and partner companies (indicate names if present);
- market surveys and statistics, marketing and references on advertising (press, radio, TV, internet, etc.), product preferences.
2) The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by the legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may provide the requested service.
CATEGORIES OF RECEIVERS
3) Without prejudice to communications carried out in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed might be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Commercial consultants;
- Accounting and Administrative branches;
4) The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or processed anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
INTERESTED PARTIES RIGHTS
5) Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
6) Owner of the processing of your personal data is Barros & Matias S.A. with offices in Avenida da Estação, 10; Zona Industrial de Oiã; 3770-068 Oiã; Portugal.
7) The undersigned Company has appointed as DPO (Data Protection Officer) Dra. Patrícia Lemos who can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
What are cookies
A "cookie" is a text file saved on the user's computer when he accesses a website with the purpose of providing information every time the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the visited internet page. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the computer of the latter, and will be re-read and updated each time the user returns to the site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user. During navigation, the user may receive on his terminal also cookies from different sites ("third party" cookies), set directly by the operators of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the procedures defined by them.
Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (ie the temporary ones and automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser) and persistent cookies (ie those that remain stored on the terminal until their expiration or cancellation from the user).
Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, monitoring sessions and storing specific information about users accessing a web page. These cookies, so-called technical, are often useful to allow you to browse a website and use all the features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user's consent.
The analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about the use that a user makes of a website and that allow to improve its operation. For example, the analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check what are the recurrent patterns of use of a website and help to understand every difficulty that the user encounters in use.
Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, to study their movements and habits of web browsing or consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending advertising of targeted services and custom. In this case we speak about profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the free informed consent of the user pursuant to art. 7 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation.
Third part cookies
It can also happen that a webpage contains cookies from other sites and content in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as banner ads, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by managers of websites or servers other than this website. In such cases, we are referring to the so-called: third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the free informed consent of the user.
Different cookies policy on our Website
The site also allows the sending of the following third-party cookies. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can access the information and forms of acquisition of consent of third parties, by clicking on the links.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, the third-party cookies of Google Analytics are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google.
The pages of the website incorporate within them some widgets and buttons for sharing Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumblr to allow the user to share the contents of the website on their social channels, and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, but are created by the respective companies when you use their widget or share button. To find out more, visit the following information pages: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr.
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content into them. By visiting a page containing a video, or clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube may be recalled.
These cookies are not tools which we directly own. To learn more, visit the Google information page.
To get information about the cookies stored on your terminal and disable them individually, please refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
Plugin Social Network
The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are managed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made.
Oiã, Portugal — 2019-05-01